Explanation of Fee: Project total ($3000) covers...
- Functional "landing page"
- ASAP upon receiving domain access
- One-page mini website designed specifically for the client's brand, needs and goals
- Adding in new logo and photos upon approval
- Full website design/development/launch (happening between 4/1 and 4/31/17)
- 12 months of website hosting
- Custom video tutorials on how to launch and leverage website
- Custom video tutorials and full access for all future updates
Any additional services or out-of-pocket expenses are billed separately and will be approved by client in advance.
Deposit: Deposit is non-refundable once work begins. Deposit indicates agreement to full terms and conditions outlined below and a personal guarantee that project will be paid in full upon completion as outlined below.
Cancellation: Should the project be cancelled before completion, payment will be due for any completed work minus the deposit amount.
Domain: Our fee includes purchasing or changing the domain name settings (like your digital address) to point to your new home online. Ownership of your domain/digital address is subject to the registrar's renewal costs—to be covered by the client.
Hosting: Creative Social Media builds on the content management system Squarespace. The first twelve months of hosting (like paying rent for your home online) is covered in our fee. Following the first year, hosting is subject to Squarespace pricing—currently $216/year or $18/month... possibly $144/year if we keep your website under 20 pages.
Content/Materials: Client agrees to fill out GoogleDoc questionnaire and up all website content to Dropbox before 4/1/17. Client accepts full responsibility for all website content in regards to licensing and copyrights. Creative Social Media is not liable for any website content.
Changes in Scope: Changes to the scope of the project (major revisions, layout alterations, structural changes) may result in additional fees—depending on the size and scope of the changes. Site scope includes, but isn’t limited to, maximum number of pages (30), maximum number of news/blogs (20), maximum hours for revisions after approving of the development website (20) and maximum time devoted to full project (four weeks).
- CSM agrees to create landing/squeeze page for new website ASAP upon deposit.
- CSM agrees to create easy-to-duplicate templates for future “team", "testimonials", "news" and other media.
- CSM agrees to weekly meetings in April. Client agrees that upon approval of development website, additional modifications are considered revisions. After reaching the 20 hour budget, revisions and updates will be billed at $75/hour.
Rush/Late Fees: Our timeline is a maximum of four weeks. The design/revision timeline depends on client preparation and communication. We should have all website materials by 4/1/17. Additional content after 4/1/17 will be timed as revisions and included in the 10 hour budget. If the client desires a full website before 4/31/17, CSM will invoice $75/hour for "rush" project completion. Late fees of 3% interest per week will be charged for late payments after 10 days.
Updates: Beyond building a sleek website, Creative Social Media agrees to teach the client how to manage, update and grow with it through video tutorials. After the website launch (no later than 4/31/17), all additional pages, content, updates and changes are the clients responsibility.
Confidentiality + Ownership: All work created for the client and any concepts discussed are kept confidential. We reserve the right to distribute or publish (for our firms promotional and marketing needs) any work we create for you, including mock-ups, as samples for our portfolio, blog, presentations or similar media.
Errors + Omissions: It is the client's responsibility to check the development site carefully for accuracy in all respects, ranging from spelling to technical errors. Creative Social Media is not liable for errors, omissions or updates post website launch. Otherwise, updates and changes will be billed at $75/hour.
- $1000 Deposit
- $1000 Build by 4/1/17
- $1000 Launch by 4/31/17
....now lets build a f%@#!% awesome web presence!